About Auto Recyclers
Automotive Recycling Facts
- The automotive recycling industry generates $22 billion in sales annually
- 95 percent of vehicles are recycled and save around 85 million barrels of oil
- Recycled Parts are anywhere from 20-80% of Dealer Prices.
- Auto Recyclers can find parts faster thru computerized networks.
- Auto Recyclers are some of the "Greenest" businesses.
- Insurance Companies rely on Auto Recyclers to help lower repair costs.
- Body shops use Auto Recyclers to provide parts for their client's repairs
- Classic Car Owners use Auto Recyclers to find rare and hard to find parts.
- DIY Do It Yourself folks use Auto Recyclers saving time and money
Junkyards, Wrecking Yards, Scrapyards.
Brings up images of mounds of metal scrap, and giant piles of wrecked cars. Auto Recyclers have come a long way. Did you know that Auto Recyclers are some of the greenest businesses in your communities? In addition to selling Clean Tested and Guaranteed Used Parts, the fluids in your vehicles are recycled. Oil, Freon, Antifreeze, are recycled. Even the damaged remainders are recycled. On Average 95% of a wrecked vehicle is Recycled.
Today's Auto Recyclers are modern businesses with clean showrooms, up to the minute computerized inventory systems, Hotline Networks, (think "chat" for recyclers) and websites in many cases. They are also some of the most environmentally responsible businesses in your communities. Offering Clean, Tested and guaranteed Parts for your vehicles.
Auto Recyclers are Licensed Bonded and Insured.
Our members have large, organized yards with cars , trucks, vans sport utility vehicles from almost any make model and year.
You can search the 'net looking for parts, but here you will contact 40+ Arizona Auto Recyclers offering Clean Tested, Guaranteed and RUST FREE Body parts.
Why go from site to site looking for parts? Our Request Form is Right Here!! From axles to engines, transmissions to wheels, finding parts for your car is easier than ever!
Thank You for Stopping by.
We are the largest Independant Salvage Yard Network in Arizona.